The conference will bring together Business Leaders, Government Policy Makers, NonGovernment and Community Based Organizations, Researchers and Students to discuss a broad array of topics related to corporate social responsibility, sustainability, ethics & governance across the world. A special invitation goes out to PhD candidates from social sciences, law, business, economics and others to engage in a dialogue on solutions for global challenges of Sustainable Management as a new Business Paradigm.
This year’s conference will focus on, but is not limited to, the following key themes:
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Developing Markets
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Social Innovation
- CSR & Legitimacy
- Stakeholder Management
- CSR & Organizational Management
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Tourism
- New Sustainable Business Models
- Social Entrepreneurship
The 3rd Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) conference will showcase current CSR models and practices, as well as the next generation of issues that business leaders and society will face. The conference will gather highlevel government officials and representatives, business leaders, experts from the business community, civil society, non-profit and community based organizations, academic institutions, and other stakeholders. It provides a platform for the sharing of expectations, aspirations and responsibilities.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: Feb 29, 2016
- Acceptance/ Review Note: March 31, 2016
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: June 30, 2016
- Author Registration: June 15, 2016
- Regular registration: July 15, 2016
- Conference Dates: August 1-3, 2016
- Book and Journal Publications: Dec 31, 2016
All submission should be sent to Prof. René Schmidpeter – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please identify your email with subject “CSR CONFERENCE COLOGNE”.