Call for Papers
6th UACES Workshop on EU-China Relations in Global Politics
EU-Asian Sustainable Management
Taipei 16-17 March 2017 – Deadline: 15 Jan 2017
UACES and the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung – Regional Project Energy Security and Climate Change (RECAP) are welcoming contributions for the 6th UACES Workshop on EU-China Relations in Global Politics – ‚EU-Asian Sustainable Management‘ on Thursday & Friday, 16-17 March 2017.
Exchange on ideas and analyses on sustainable management
This two day Workshop at the European Union Centre at National Taiwan University will offer policy makers, business representatives, as well as researchers and civil society representatives a platform to exchange good practices and the latest analyses on EU-Asian sustainable management and related challenges and opportunities.
Please send your paper proposal of no more than 500 words together with a brief CV until Sunday, 15 January 2017 to HUANG Yixiong at email@example.com.
Deadline: 15 January 2017
The 6th UACES Workshop on EU-Asian Sustainable Management will welcome contributions on five themes, including:
- Politics – policy initiatives and their implementation
- Finance – green finance, climate and business
- Logistics – green supply chain management, urban planning and the One Belt One Road strategy
- Concepts – conceptualisations and definitions of sustainability across politics, business, and civil society
- Consumers – transformation of consumerism, sustainability, and marketing strategies
The organisers can cover accommodation expenses and board; international travel expenses can be financially supported. Please inform the organisers that you wish to receive financial support and we will get back to you shortly.